Im motivated by the simple but powerful fact that technological and scientific advancements have provided us with an incredible opportunity to innovate and reconsider the way we in which we impact each other, and the world around us.
I'm most interested in working in these problem spaces:
• mental health and mindfulness 🧠
• human relationships
• environmental degradation 🌲
• social and economic inequality 🏚
• animal welfare and conservation 🐶
Outside of these areas, I'm also interested in working with great people who are looking to challenge the status quo in their field.
Me and my beliefs:
• Background in psychology, social sciences and linguistics.
• Ethical design and individual responsibility.
• Research underpins craft and vision.
• Structure and chaos both have their place.
• Building the right things for the right reasons. Subjective, I know.
• Listening before talking.
• Team above individual
• Economic viability and sustainable business models.
• Purpose over profit in the long run.
• Data-informed but human-led decision making.
How I can help:
• Discovery -> Implementation
• Research and strategy
• Product design and management